Okay, maybe just one. I have been tatting Birgit's Small Star in Aunt Lydia's size 10 Victory Red and white, and finished two before deciding to take a break. I made one five-pointed because I was running out of thread on the shuttle. The ring on the other one isn't really twisted, it just flipped when I put it down and I JUST NOTICED IT NOW and I'm too lazy to take another picture.
I used the remaining shuttle thread to make a poppy from Tatting collage by Lindsay Rogers. I made the stem extra long to use up the last of the thread but I think it will find a purpose. I have a plan for this one which I will not reveal at this time. In the meantime, here's the poppy in Aunt Lydia's size 10 Victory Red and green:
I have had the pleasure of working on the TIAS we started last week. I think I'm doing pretty well so far. I've learned split rings and lock joins. My picots are a little big; I'll adjust them in the next go round. Here's Day 4:
And I'm back to work on the cross for pastor. I had thought it would be sewn to vestments and left it natural. It turns out he intends to wear it as a pectoral. I'll be looking into means of starching it this week. I want something that will hold the shape and not dull the color or sheen of the piece. After that, I figure I'll add a jump ring and let him decide on how to string it.