Tuesday, September 10, 2013

2013 Tat It And See

I just joined the 2013 Tat It And See project! I'm very excited. I'm also a little frightened. My mind is swirling with visions of twisted picots and split rings. It will be a challenge, but I think I'm up for it. I'll be posting both here and on the TIAS site so please forgive the repetition. I'll try to make it interesting.

If any of you dear readers are also participating, perhaps we can offer mutual moral support, an emotional gift exchange, if you will. (Although, I'm sure you won't need it nearly as much as I will!)

6 comments:

  1. A TIAS is just for fun so don't get your knickers in a twist about it!!! You'll be fine and you can always email this OG for any extra help you may need even though I'm sure you won't need it. Tat, relax and enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jane! Just a touch of nerves. You may be hearing from me...

      Delete
  2. You can do it! I did... after failing several years in a row.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane, (even with your caveat). I will do my best.

      Delete
  3. That was a very interesting story, actually, both of them. In the end the ornament turned out really nice. For a beginner, your a little further ahead them I am..!! Nice pattern. To kind of explain myself here, I have never put a bead in the center of a ring...yet, but I'm going to, one of these days. Really nice job Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara, you are too kind. If only I had followed the pattern...

      Say it with me: Reading is Fundamental!

      Delete